Christ Wesleyan Theatre Productions proudly presents:
About the Show
The classic tale of an orphan girl, Anne, who rises from destitution to happiness in the farm country entirely by virtue of her pluck and personality. Anne’s adventures at Green Gables, the farm owned by her new caretakers, are both comical and heartwarming. As always, Christ Wesleyan Theatre Productions brings to you a family-friendly show with a heart as big as its red-pigtailed title character. It’s not afraid to wear that heart on its sleeve or tug shamelessly at your tear ducts as it heads toward the final curtain.
Runtime: 2.5 hours (including a 30-minute intermission)
Seats & Tickets
- Pricing: Adults (ages 13+) – $11.00, Children (ages 0-12) – $6.00.
- All tickets are reserved seating, and you are able to choose your own seat location.
- At the end of your ordering process, you can choose to print your tickets at home and bring them to the show, or have us hold them at the Will Call desk until the performance.
- Tickets are available to purchase online, at CWC’s Well Read Bookstore, or at The Hub on Sunday mornings.
- Tickets for children (ages 0-12) are $6.00. If you require a seat for your baby, it is important to have a ticket so they are guaranteed a seat.
- If your child is unable to sit through the show, our Family Room is available in the back hall near the restrooms and you can still see the show with your child.
- Due to limited space in the Auditorium, we’re unable to accommodate strollers during the performance. Stroller parking is available in the foyer.
- Not all seating is wheelchair-accessible. The theatre offers seating specifically designed to accommodate patrons in wheelchairs or in mobile transports and their companions. Please contact the church office to request this type of seating. We’re also able to reserve a companion seat at the time of your order.
- There are ample restroom facilities for wheelchair users, reserved parking spaces and complete access to all other services. If you need assistance, please ask an usher or someone at the box office.