Join us for our primary worship service offered in the Auditorium at 9:00 & 10:45am at the Milton Campus and 9:15 and 11:00am at the Sunbury Campus.
What to Expect
Visiting Christ Wesleyan Church for the first time can feel like a really big step. We want you to feel comfortable during your visit with us. If you’re hesitant, know there are many new families visiting each week, and our Guest Services team is happy to help you in any way.
What are the services like?
- Each service lasts about 90 minutes.
- We have a Hispanic service at 9:15am every Sunday at the Milton Campus in Davis Chapel with Pastor Immer Ramirez. Tenemos un servicio hispano a las 9:15am todos los domingos en la Capilla Davis con el Pastor Immer Ramírez.
- At CWC, we believe prayer is very important and set aside time each week to pray together. You’re not required to participate.
- We celebrate together what God has done in our lives, so it’s not unusual for us to clap!
- Our Milton Campus’ Auditorium seats 1,100 people and the Sunbury Campus’ Auditorium seats 100. So if you prefer a smaller setting, we may not be the best fit for you.
ASL & Spanish Interpreting
- During our 10:45am service at the Milton Campus, a nationally certified ASL interpreter is available for any deaf or hard of hearing individuals who would like to experience worship. Reserved seating is available, and our Guest Services team is happy to help you find a seat. Simply stop by The Hub (our welcome desk) outside the Auditorium when you arrive.
- During the 10:45am service in The Auditorium at the Milton Campus, Spanish translation is available for you to fully experience Sunday worship. To pick up an in-ear translation device, stop by The Hub (our welcome desk) outside the Auditorium.
- Durante el servicio en inglés a las 10:45 de la mañana en el auditorio, traducción al español está disponible para que usted pueda experimentar plenamente el culto dominical. Obtenga más información sobre los ministerios hispanos.
What are the pastor's messages like?
- The message in the main service (about 30 minutes) gives us great biblical teaching and understanding how to apply it to our everyday lives. Watch the most recent sermon here.
- If you like to take notes, printed sermon outlines are available at the doors of the Auditorium or The Hub (the welcome desk) in the foyer, and can be downloaded online from the homepage.
What is the music like?
- Our music is a blend of modern and traditional styles with our band and choir.
- Some people raise their hands during the service—this doesn’t mean they have a question, but it’s an expression of praise and respect to God. We don’t expect everyone to do this, just as you desire to outwardly express yourself.
Do you take an offering?
- We believe everything we have God has generously given to us, and we want to give a portion of what He’s entrusted to us back to Him.
- We don’t pass a plate during the service, but have black giving boxes throughout our facility and online giving to give your offering back to God as you feel led.
Your first visit
- Where do I go once I arrive? When you arrive, use the Auditorium entrance (main door #6 at The Milton Campus). Once inside, in the foyer, you’ll see The Hub (our welcome desk) directly in front of you, and lots of Guest Service team members ready to assist you! We also have a Navigator Team to escort you to where you’d like to go.
- Should I come early? You may want to arrive a little early to make sure you have enough seats for your family and connect with others before the service.
- What should I wear? You’ll find a variety in appearance at CWC–anything from a suit and tie to jeans. Don’t worry about what to wear. Come as you are!
- How do you welcome first-time visitors? We won’t embarrass you or ask you stand up or raise your hand during the service. We would love the opportunity to get to know you and for you to get to know us. While you’re visiting, stop by The Hub (our welcome desk), outside The Auditorium for more information and receive a special gift put together just for you.