Worship is going to look a little different for us on Sunday, November 21. We are replacing the gym floor at the Milton Campus in preparation for the MCS basketball season. Our desire is to make the Auditorium floor safer for our people and players. Therefore, services will not be held in The Auditorium at Milton on that day.
While we still want to gather to worship together and it’s a little too cold to be outside, here are some service options for Sunday, November 21:
9:00am & 10:45am (Milton Campus)
Attend in the Youth Center for a streamed service on the screen (max capacity 300 people),
Attend in The Well Coffee House for a streamed service on the screen (max capacity 75 people),
Team up with your small group/community group and have a watch party to watch church online in your homes together (you might even have a potluck breakfast!)
(CWC Kidz will meet as normal at the Milton Campus, but there will be no Youth that Sunday.)
9:15am & 11:00am (Sunbury Campus)
Attend our LIVE Sunbury Campus worship services at 238 Walnut Street, Sunbury.
7:00pm (Church Online)
Attend our church online service with a watch party with your groups, families, small groups, etc.
We’re grateful for our church family’s flexibility and expect to be back in The Auditorium at Milton on Sunday, November 28 for our worship services as we kick off the Christmas season!
Welcome to Christ Wesleyan Church (CWC). We’re so glad you’re here! We’re here to “Share the Light” of Jesus Christ with our world and that includes you! It’s our pleasure to serve you and we look forward to hearing from you.
What are Sunday services like?
- We have two services on Sunday mornings at both campuses. Each service lasts about 90 minutes.
Milton Campus: 9:00 & 10:45am
Sunbury Campus: 9:15 & 11:00am
Church Online: Sundays 9:00am, 10:45am, & 7:00pm
- At CWC, we believe prayer is very important and set aside time each week to pray together. You’re not required to participate.
- We celebrate together what God has done in our lives, so it’s not unusual for us to clap!
What are the pastor’s messages like?
The weekly message (about 30 minutes) gives us great biblical teaching and understanding how to apply it to our everyday lives.
What’s the music like?
- Our music is a blend of modern and traditional styles with our band.
- Some people raise their hands during the service–this doesn’t mean they have a question, but it’s an expression of praise and respect to God. We don’t expect everyone to do this, just as you desire to outwardly express yourself.
Do you take an offering?
- We believe everything we have God has generously given to us, and we want to give a portion of what He’s entrusted to us back to Him.
- We don’t pass a plate during the service, but have black giving boxes throughout our facility and online giving to give your offering back to God as you feel led.
Where do I go once I arrive?
When you arrive, use The Auditorium entrance (main door #6 at the Milton Campus). Once inside, in the foyer, you’ll see The Hub (our welcome desk) directly in front of you, and lots of Guest Service team members ready to assist you!
Should I come early?
You may want to arrive a little early to make sure you have enough seats for your family and connect with others before the service. If you have children, please allow 15-20 minutes to get your child registered and to their classroom.
What should I wear?
You’ll find a variety in appearance at CWC–anything from a suit and tie to jeans. Don’t worry about what to wear. Come as you are!
How do you welcome first-time visitors?
We won’t embarrass you or ask you to stand up or raise your hand during the service. We would love the opportunity to get to know you and for you to get to know us. While you’re visiting, stop by The Hub (our welcome desk), by The Auditorium for more information and receive a special gift put together just for you.