Join us for our primary worship service offered in the Auditorium at 9:00 & 10:45am at the Milton Campus and 10:45am at the Sunbury Campus.
What to Expect
What are Sunday services like?
- We have two services on Sunday mornings: 9:00 & 10:45. Each service lasts about 90 minutes.
- At CWC, we believe prayer is very important and set aside time each week to pray together. You’re not required to participate.
- We celebrate together what God has done in our lives, so it’s not unusual for us to clap!
- Our Auditorium seats 1,100 every Sunday. So if you prefer a smaller setting, we may not be the best fit for you.
What are the pastor’s messages like?
The morning message (about 30 minutes) gives us great biblical teaching and understanding how to apply it to our everyday lives. Watch the most recent sermon here.
What’s the music like?
- Our music is a blend of modern and traditional styles with our band and choir.
- Some people raise their hands during the service–this doesn’t mean they have a question, but it’s an expression of praise and respect to God. We don’t expect everyone to do this, just as you desire to outwardly express yourself.
Do you take an offering?
- We believe everything we have God has generously given to us, and we want to give a portion of what He’s entrusted to us back to Him.
- We don’t pass a plate during the service, but have black giving boxes throughout our facility and online giving to give your offering back to God as you feel led.