Welcome to Christ Wesleyan Church (CWC). We’re so glad you’re here! We’re here to “Share the Light” of Jesus Christ with our world and that includes you! It’s our pleasure to serve you and we look forward to hearing from you.
What are Sunday services like?
- We have two services on Sunday mornings at both campuses. Each service lasts about 90 minutes.
Milton Campus: 9:00 & 10:45am
Sunbury Campus: 9:15 & 11:00am
Church Online: Sundays 9:00am, 10:45am, & 7:00pm (can be watched on YouTube, or experience worship with an interactive chat where you can connect with others and share prayer needs)
Listen to our worship services over the phone: (855)520-4795 on Sundays 9:00am, 10:45am, & 7:00pm
If you know someone who doesn’t have internet or has limited internet, share with them to CALL IN (toll free) to listen to the live service over the phone.
- At CWC, we believe prayer is very important and set aside time each week to pray together. You’re not required to participate.
- We celebrate together what God has done in our lives, so it’s not unusual for us to clap!
What are the pastor’s messages like?
The weekly message (about 30 minutes) gives us great biblical teaching and understanding how to apply it to our everyday lives.
What’s the music like?
- Our music is a blend of modern and traditional styles with our band.
- Some people raise their hands during the service–this doesn’t mean they have a question, but it’s an expression of praise and respect to God. We don’t expect everyone to do this, just as you desire to outwardly express yourself.
Do you take an offering?
- We believe everything we have God has generously given to us, and we want to give a portion of what He’s entrusted to us back to Him.
- We don’t pass a plate during the service, but have black giving boxes throughout our facility and online giving to give your offering back to God as you feel led.
Where do I go once I arrive?
When you arrive, use The Auditorium entrance (main door #6 at the Milton Campus). Once inside, in the foyer, you’ll see The Hub (our welcome desk) directly in front of you, and lots of Guest Service team members ready to assist you!
Should I come early?
You may want to arrive a little early to make sure you have enough seats for your family and connect with others before the service. If you have children, please allow 15-20 minutes to get your child registered and to their classroom.
What should I wear?
You’ll find a variety in appearance at CWC–anything from a suit and tie to jeans. Don’t worry about what to wear. Come as you are!
How do you welcome first-time visitors?
We won’t embarrass you or ask you to stand up or raise your hand during the service. We would love the opportunity to get to know you and for you to get to know us. While you’re visiting, stop by The Hub (our welcome desk), by The Auditorium for more information and receive a special gift put together just for you.
Is there anything for my kids to enjoy?
- Yes! We have a wonderful program called KidzWay for kids ages 9 mos.- 5th grade during both services. KidzWay is a place where kids learn about God in a fun atmosphere created just for them!
- For your first visit, stop by a KidzWay check-in kiosk in the Auditorium Foyer and allow 15-20 minutes to get your child connected and to their classroom.
Is my child going to be safe?
Your child’s safety is very important to us. That’s why we’ve set up a check-in system which also gives parents and guardians the confidence knowing their children are safe in this kid-friendly environment.
I have a small child who struggles to sit through a service, is there a place I can take my little one and still enjoy the service?
The Family Room is the perfect place for you and your child. If you need a room to feed your little one or have an active child who is unable to attend KidzWay or sit in service, the Family Room is an area where both of you can watch the whole service together.
Is there anything for teens?
We have a great youth program (“The Core”) during the second service at both campuses on Sundays for students in grades 6-12. In our youth center, teens connect with others, and break into small groups to study God’s Word.
6th-8th grade students meet on Wednesday nights, 6:30-8:00, in the Youth Center (Milton Campus).
9th-12th grade students meet Sunday nights, 6:00-8:30, in the Youth Center (Milton Campus).
ASL & Spanish
During our 10:45am service at the Milton Campus, a nationally certified interpreter is available for any deaf or hard of hearing individuals who would like to experience worship. Our Guest Services team is happy to help you find a seat. Simply stop by The Hub (our welcome desk) outside The Auditorium when you arrive.
Tenemos un servicio hispano a las 9:00 am todos los domingos en la Capilla Davis con el Pastor Immer Ramírez. Durante el servicio en inglés a las 10:45 de la mañana en el auditorio, traducción al español está disponible para que usted pueda experimentar plenamente el culto dominical. Obtenga más información sobre los ministerios hispanos.
We have a Hispanic service at 9:00am every Sunday in Davis Chapel with Pastor Immer Ramirez at the Milton Campus. During the 10:45am service in The Auditorium, Spanish translation is available for you to fully experience Sunday worship. To pick up an in-ear translation device, stop by The Hub (our welcome desk) outside The Auditorium.